Cypress School is a non-public school located in Sonoma County for children ages 5-22 with autism, special education and behavioral needs that cannot be met in public schools.
Autism Services – Meeting Needs at UCP of the North Bay
- Cypress School and After-School programs provide evidence-based curriculum and adapted environments for children with autism spectrum disorders.
- Our programs are uniquely individualized by multi-disciplinary teams of educators and therapists.
- Delivering state of the art transition programs for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) seeking to enter the work force.
- WineBev Services and Gone For Good programs offer specialized work and supports for employees with ASD.
- Our therapeutic camps support children with autism and include typically developing peers.